Monday, December 13, 2010

swiss replica watches to all contributors

For 2008, 121Time will be added as well.Next, thanks swiss replica watches to all contributors (special thank you to Gerard Nijenbrinks for posting some messages while I was away) and all people who used to comment button Also, to all people who mailed me with hints or suggestions for new topics.I hope to keep up the frequency of posts (at least once a week) like the last few months or even better .2007 has been a bit in the light of Rolex, since that brand got my interest more and more, but I will try to cover a broader range of watches in 2008.

Personally, I have my share of Swatches as well. Panerai replica watches Mostly specials’ or collectors editions’, except for the ones that I got or bought in the late 1980s and early 1990s.In 2006 I bought the Swatch-clopedia with all models from 1982 till 2006.It is great that these watches get documented that well!If you are looking for that Swatch you had in 1989 and lost it somewhere, check the Squiggly catalogue.They might have it! Squiggly also carries catalogues from various years, packaging, display materials, the Swatch-clopedia, spare straps, Swatch bijoux etc etcPhotos of the Swatch Fair in Dortmund

The Rolex Reference Page by John Holbrook has been updated.The new lay-out has made it easier to navigate and to find the articles John has Audemars Piguet replica watches written (or photographed).I especially enjoyed the Travel Articles and the Rolex Walls section.John has also written great articles on various Rolex models.Either for his own website or for watch magazines like Chronos (US Edition), IW Magazine and InSync.All three of them are hardly for sale in Europe, but some of them have John’s articles on-line.Did you buy a wrist watch without s? Do have have watch s from a former collectors piece and have no need for them anymore? WatchPapers can help you out in both situations.